As of February 25, 2013 the American Citizen Services fees will be as follows
|Additional Visa Pages||82.00||62.00|
|Adult passport (DS-11) - first-time or replacement||135.00||101.00|
|Adult passport renewal (DS-82)||110.00||83.00|
|Child under 16 passport (DS-11) - first-time or replacement- application and fees||105.00||79.00|
|Consular Report of Birth||100.00||75.00|
|Consular Report of Birth and new passport (under 16 years)||205.00||154.00|
|Consular Report of Birth and new passport (16-17 years)||235.00||176.00|
|Notary - Acknowledgment or Oath||50.00||38.00|
|Notary - Authentication||50.00||38.00|
|Notary - Certification||50.00||38.00|
Notarization, Certification, and Authentication fees will not be charged when the service is performed:
- at the direct request of any U.S. federal government agency
- at the direct request of any state or local government or any of the territories or possessions of the U.S.
- with respect to documents to be presented by claimants, beneficiaries, or their witness in connection with obtaining federal, state, or municipal benefits
- for American citizens outside the United States preparing ballots for any public election in the U.S. or any of its territories
- at the direct request of a foreign government or an international agency of which the U.S. is a member if the documents are for official noncommercial use
- at the direct request of U.S. government personnel, Peace Corps volunteers, or their dependents stationed or officially traveling in a foreign country
- with respect to documents whose production is ordered by a court of competent jurisdiction
- with respect to Affidavits of Support for immigrant visa applications
Forms of Payment for Passports in Person
Cash and Money Orders: either U.S. Dollars or Euros, American Express or U.S. Postal Service money orders payable to the U.S. Embassy Athens.
Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Diners.
Personal checks are not accepted.
Forms of Payment for Passports by Mail
Bank check: issued by a Greek bank in the applicable amount of Euros. Personal checks are not accepted. Please do not send cash through the mail.
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.