U.S.-Affiliated Education in Greece
There are many noteworthy educational institutions in Greece that share an American connection. These programs are as diverse as the American School of Classical Studies, which has brought scholars from all over the world to Greece to study the classics, archaeology, Ancient Greek, and other disciplines, to the College Year in Athens, a one-year study abroad program that brings American undergraduate students to Greece. For more information about many of these programs, select a link below.
If you do not find the program you are looking for, please contact the Embassy’s Information Resource Center. For additional information about listed programs, please contact the program directly. For information about schools and programs in the United States, please contact the Fulbright Foundation of Greece’s educational advising center.
- Fulbright Foundation in Greece
- American School of Classical Studies
- University of Indianapolis
- American Community Schools (ACS)
- The American College of Greece
- American Farm School
- College Year in Athens
- Athens College
- Anatolia College/American College of Thessaloniki
- Pinewood, The American International School of Thessaloniki
- International School of Athens
- Hellenic-American Union (American related institution)
- Center for Education Abroad - Arcadia University: Center for Hellenic, Balkan and Mediterranean Studies and Research
Accreditation Information: The Embassy is often asked about the accreditation status of U.S.-affiliated institutions in Greece. While we do not comment on ongoing accreditation processes, we will provide potential students with a letter documenting or verifying a school’s accreditation status in the U.S., if such information is available.